To listen to the episode, click here.
John Epsey is the co-founder of Defiance Ventures here in Charlotte. A software developer by trade, John has started and exited several companies and advised tech startups across numerous industries, and in this episode we talk entrepreneurship, sales, and so much more. A few topics that we cover:
- How John answers the question, “what do you do?”
- John’s journey to becoming a “Serial Entrepreneur.”
- The importance of programming/software development as a skill set.
- What makes a person, or a company, “good at selling?”
- Best practices for managing projects and people.
- The importance of cultivating “intellectual curiosity.”
- Health and fitness.
- How John hopes to “Do Better This Year.”